Benefits Of Using A Gemstone Roller!
New Roller For Skin
Relax your skin with rollers made of gemstone. A roller of gemstone is a portable massaging instrument usually consisting of one or two heads of gemstone that you roll around your face and back. Mostly this beauty tool is made of jade, rose quartz and other gemstones such as amethyst, quartz, obsidian and tiger eye.
- Stimulates the development of collagen while going across acupressure points, improves the firmness of the skin and decreases minor wrinkles and expressions
- Activates blood circulation by giving tissues more oxygen and promoting cellular and skin rejuvenation
- Support lymphatic discharge
- Reduces dark circles under the eyes
- Helps to remove toxins
- Reduces puffiness
- Lowers inflammation
- Improves elasticity and toning of the skin
- Tightens pores and makes the skin firmer
- Improves the absorption of products, such as serums, hydrants and oils
- Facial muscles relax
How to use the roller
Most gemstone rollers come with two sides — a smaller side that can be used around the eye section, and a larger face roller.
Do not roll back-and-forth, make sure you just roll in one direction.
The entire cycle is expected to take two to four minutes, based on how many passes you make. You're going to see the skin starting to flush and that's a positive thing, that means the circulation is rising.
Roll up and out on the forehead toward the hairline and outer side of the nose, including the jawline. (FACE)
Roll downward and towards your heart on your neck and chest. (NECK)
- Begin with a clean and dry face
- If needed, add your skincare product onto the roller.
- Start at the chin and roll out to the hairline horizontally. The strain on the skin should be gentle and relaxed.
- Move to the nose, and roll out towards the ears from the nose corner
- Use the small end of the roller, and place it in the inner corner of the eye. Roll out toward the temples.
- Place the roller on the eyebrows and roll in the temples downwards.
- Move upwards from the eyebrows to the hairline, continuing over the forehead.
- Roll horizontally out from the centre of the forehead towards the temples.
- A few times in a row, roll up and down either side of the face, beginning at the side of the jaw and finishing at the collarbone.
- The final move is to completely clean out the roller with warm water.